All HTC™ holsters and carriers come standard with their own attachment hardware (including 1/2" Mil-Spec stainless steel screws and one pair of low profile belt loops), but we know that many individuals may wish to attach different components to one another on-the-fly for their own custom setup.
Generally, all that is required is a few sets of longer Mil-Spec screws, but the following kit provides all the hardware necessary to combine and attach individual components into custom configurations, or a complete Low Profile System™.
For those looking to combine and attach fewer than three HTC™ components, please refer to our Component-to-Component Connection Hardware Kit.
Low Profile System™ Hardware Kit
This hardware kit contains everything you need to combine up to six (6) HTC™ components. The kit includes:
- 2 - Standard Belt Loops
- These belt loops provide a bit of additional depth and clearance - making it easier for you to weave your standard leather or nylon CQB belt through your components.
- We recommend using one of these loops when coupling two HTC™ M4 Mag Holders or when connecting a HTC™ Pistol Holster to a HTC™ Gen 3 Radio Holder.
- 10 - 5/8" Stainless Steel Mil-Spec Screws (black finish)
- Used to connect most HTC™ components together (M4-to-M4, M4-to-Pistol Mag Carrier, Blowout Kit-to-M4/Pistol Mag Carrier, etc.)
- 4 - 3/4" Stainless Steel Mil-Spec Screws (black finish)
- 4 - Stainless Steel Mil-Spec Binding Posts
- Female posts secure belt loops and component-to-component connection.
- 14 - 1/8" Rubber/PVC Compression Washers
- Sit between components to protect rivets and prevent equipment shift.